- $80 to $100 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Job Title: Master Plumber/Plumbing Department Head
Salary Range: 80K - 100K (based on experience)
Hours: Mon-Fri, 7am - 4pm, minimal overtime may occur
Trinidad Commercial Construction is seeking a Master Plumber with 5 to 15 years of experience to manage, schedule and train the plumbing team.
- Managing/Schedule and Train Plumbing Team
- Have a full understanding of regulations for commercial, residential, ADA compliance, etc.
- Understanding and Following Blueprints and Building Plans
- Contacting Customers as needed, schedule jobs with customers appropriately and within business hours.
- Preparing Bids, Estimates, and Budgets on potential projects
- Accepting and tracking payments
- Ordering needed supplies
- Helping team onsite with plumbing and gas installations and repairs. Frequent work includes installing water heaters, backflow preventers, toilets, dish washers, new plumbing lines, etc.
- Commercial & Residential, New & Renovations
- Working with management team to coordinate schedule and projects in advance
- Keep up with schedule of projects that we need to pause for flooring, walls, etc to be installed before we can complete plumbing project.
- Keep track of tools.
- Keep storage areas, company trucks, and workspaces clean and organized. Help keep trucks maintained efficiently.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be a licensed plumber in Colorado
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Education and Experience:
- Prefer 5-15 Years of Experience
Benefits (Eligibility dependent upon employment status)
Medical • Dental • Vision • PTO • 401k • FSA/ HSA • Basic Life Insurance • Short Term/ Long Term Disability • Legal Insurance • Employee Assistance Program
Phil Long DealershipsTrinidad, CO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.