3200 Atlanta Hwy., Athens, GA 30606
Automotive Express Service Technician!
Entry Level Position!
Walk-ins & Technicians from other brands Welcome!
Phil Hughes Automotive Group is locally owned, and family operated. We've been in business in the Athens community for over 40 years. We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Hughes Subaru needs Express Service Technicians now! Our Service Department has a high volume of business and is expanding. Plus - all the equipment you need to do your job is state-of-the-art!
Want to move up in your career?
Manufacturer training is provided!
We invest in your success!
Dealership Experience not required!
We Welcome Technicians from other brands and Industries such as:
Firestone, Pepboys, Jiffy Lube, and etc.
Phil Hughes Auto Group offers a generous benefits package to all our employees including:
- Competitive pay plan
- Great Work Environment
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) – with company match
- NO SUNDAYS!
Responsibilities - Express Service Tech:
- Perform general express technician services as needed
- Perform Express service as outlined in the Honda Express guidelines
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs to service advisors and customers
- Learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions to keep up with rapidly changing technology.
Qualifications/Requirements - Express Service Tech:
- Auto repair experience required
- Subaru experience is a PLUS!
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Dealership service department experience preferred but not required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Good work ethic
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.