Senior Software QA Lead
Founded in 2015, Phil is a San Francisco-based Series D health-tech startup that is revolutionizing the way Specialty Pharmaceuticals are delivered to patients. Our software therapy deployment platform provides digital patient access services that improve health outcomes and increase affordability of high-cost Specialty therapeutics. We recently completed our Series D financing led by Warburg Pincus, with $122M in capital raised to date. For more information on Phil, visit https://phil.us/
The Quality Engineering team at Phil Inc. is seeking a seasoned, multifaceted Senior Software QA Lead to work on our product. In this role, you must be able to take initiative and make a significant contribution to the quality assurance of our application. The role will involve a combination of manual testing, application monitoring, the creation and management of test automation and CI/CD systems, and test automation creation and management. You will collaborate with various QAs, software developers, and product managers to design, implement, and maintain test automation, as well as monitor and promote best practices.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PHIL
- Raise the bar of the current QA team
- Define a strategy and lead the Team through complex projects
- Be a strong voice for app quality and user experience
- Attend feature meetings such as Sprint Planning/Grooming, standups, desk checks, UATs, etc.
- Provide frequent reporting on product qualification status and system performance metrics to functional teams and senior management.
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development
- Assist in driving the adoption of best practices on the monitoring/QA team
- Assist in mentoring and coaching
YOU BRING TO PHIL
- 6+ years of experience in software QA with at least 3 years in a team lead role.
- 4+ years experience with defining and creating test cases and assisting in automation and monitoring product features in Production.
- Experience defining an automation test strategy for an entire product/feature.
- Experience in Production Monitoring.
- Experience working as an automation lead in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience with mentoring other QA’s and improving UI test code quality.
- Exceptional test aptitude and expertise in formal and informal testing techniques and quality reporting.
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional scrum teams and is an Excellent team player.
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering tasks independently.
- Hands-on experience in building automated testing frameworks from the ground up
- Hands-on experience with Observability and Monitoring tools like Grafana, etc
- Experience with release management.
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech
- Solving one of the biggest problems for our society
- We’re a mission-driven organization: we exist to continually improve the healthcare paradigm - to improve patient outcomes, and to improve connectivity between patients, prescribers, manufacturers, payors, and their medications. Our patients are our loved ones, ourselves, and our communities. We care for our patients, and we care for one another.
- We are low ego, high accountability, high respect culture: we assume by default that our employees have meaningful lives outside work and respect boundaries (we rarely work on weekends)
- We communicate prolifically, professionally and respectfully to ensure we understand each other well and get on the same page quickly
- As a culture, a distributed work environment has been part of our DNA well before the pandemic. Our approach is to offer the flexibility that employees need to do their best work while balancing their personal lives. Our hybrid approach allows for this balance while creating opportunities to interact in-person to build true human connection.
Phil, IncSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView All Phil, Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.