- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Phil is looking for a full-time Pharmacy Technician in our Columbus, Ohio office for Monday through Friday shifts. This is an office setting role.
The primary responsibilities of this role are:
- Data entry of electronic, faxed, and verbal patient prescriptions in our pharmacy software
- Verifies patient insurance coverage utilizing phone or online resources
- Initiate and submit prior authorizations to insurance plans in a timely manner via payer-specific portals and vendors
- Working knowledge of ICD-10 codes and prescription drug names. Ensures all pertinent medical documentation is accurate and present prior to authorization submission.
- Communicate with prescriber offices and insurance companies as well as coordinating with our partner pharmacies to ensure best in class care to patients
- Document activities appropriately in process notes using our operating system
- Ability to successfully navigate between multiple systems throughout the course of the workday, this includes but is not limited to operational software and vendor portals
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform duties wherever volume deems it necessary
The most important goal here at Phil is to improve patients' medication adherence by offering a quick and effortless way for patients to get their medications on time.
- Passionate about helping people
- Ability to work closely with our Customer Support team to ensure the success of patients that are recommended to us by their physician's office
- Proven team player, but can solve problems independently as well
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, and a self-starter
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician in the State of Ohio (required)
- PTCB Certification (preferred)
- Required Experience: Minimum 1 year
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
We are a group of like-minded individuals from varying backgrounds with a passion to create a new and innovative healthcare platform, focused on patient experience and overall human wellbeing.
Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
Currently, we are looking for a Pharmacy Technician to join our team!
Phil, IncWhy Work Here?
Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech
Founded in 2015, Phil is a San Francisco-based Series C health-tech startup, pioneering a software platform connecting all the key stakeholders in the specialty Pharma ecosystem (patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers and manufacturers). By solving a systemic problem with a holistic solution that engages all stakeholders, the Phil Platform delivers better outcomes while lowering systemic costs. We are a group of like-minded individuals from varying backgrounds with a passion to create a new and innovative healthcare platform, focused on patient experience and overall human wellbeing. Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people? Currently, we are looking for a Pharmacy Technician to join our team!
5900 Roche Dr.Columbus, OH
HealthcareView all jobs at Phil, Inc