Internship - Technical Water Management Intern
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Technical Water Management Intern - Las Vegas
The Technical Water Management Intern will report to the Pacific Regional Manager (RM) and provide sales, service, and account management support for clients in the Pacific Region (Las Vegas). This role will help service existing clients by taking water tests, maintaining equipment, assisting with creating and maintaining Comprehensive Water Management Programs, analyzing engineering, microbiological, and water chemistry data, attending Water Management Team meetings, and assisting in conducting client training.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● Pursuing a 4-year undergraduate degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Environmental, Civil, Industrial) or an equivalent major
● Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
● Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
● Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
● Self-motivated and directed
● Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google-equivalent software
● Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
● Willingness and ability to learn water management chemical applications, water safety issues, and associated equipment (including automation)
● Willingness to learn from a mentor and apply training at customer sites
● Strong mechanical aptitude
● Willingness and ability to work in commercial and manufacturing environments
● Desirous to understand water chemistry and microbiology
● Desirous to understand building water systems including HVAC systems
● Ability to adapt to a fast-paced continually changing business and work environment
while managing multiple priorities
Work Environment / Travel
The position requires traveling to client sites in a region, participating in and eventually helping conduct meetings, servicing equipment, and collecting water samples. Some overnight travel may be involved. The wearing of PPE is sometimes required. The position often requires a great deal of walking around client sites, may include climbing stairs or ladders, and may require lifting up to 25 pounds.
**Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
**Phigenics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alien age or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressLas Vegas, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at Phigenics
Get fresh Intern Water jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.