Phelps Law, an estate planning law firm of 40 years with offices located in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa and Chandler, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator / PR Specialist. We are looking for an experienced marketing professional and confident communicator who will share our passion for bringing peace of mind to Arizona families through proper estate planning, and who is motivated to push this firm to new heights.
Phelps Law is committed to growth and new opportunities. You will be marketing a team of the very best estate planning professionals who are dedicated to their clients and serve them with integrity and compassion.
Summary of Position & Responsibilities:
This dynamic position touches on all aspects of the marketing mix. You will work closely with the firm’s owners and its team of outside marketing professionals to:
- Create and implement new marketing strategies and develop the firm’s overall marketing plan;
- Promote and coordinate the firm’s public estate planning seminars held each month;
- Pursue new seminar opportunities. We are passionate about educating the community and believe: “If you educate them, they will come!”
- Enhance the firm’s online presence through its website, social media platforms and content marketing;
- Produce marketing collateral such as brochures, seminar presentations and handouts;
- Write copy and create content;
- Attend networking and community events, trade shows and expos;
- Pursue PR and earned media opportunities;
- Strengthen the firm’s referral relationships and improve client relations;
- Survey client satisfaction and obtain client testimonials and reviews;
- Pursue leads and follow-up with prospective clients;
- Create and manage e-mail campaigns (Infusionsoft);
- Track and analyze marketing performance and assemble reports;
- And much more.
Qualifications You Should Have:
An ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of relevant marketing experience. Particular experience in the areas of law, finance or similar service businesses is a plus;
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Experience with traditional and digital marketing, content marketing and social media marketing;
- A personality that loves to network and reach out to the community;
- Established relationships with the media is a plus;
- Ability to stay organized and pay attention to details;
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office suite, CRM such as Infusionsoft, Adobe); and
- Flexibility to work "off hours" as needed for marketing events
Offering competitive salary based on experience; benefits include full health, dental, PTO and 401(k) matching.
Please submit the following: (1) your resume, (2) a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position and why you believe yourself to be a good fit, and (3) references who can comment on your skills and professional experience (we value confidentiality and will not contact your references until after the interview with your permission).
Please be considerate by not calling the office regarding this position unless we have reached out to you.