Looking for the ideal combination of lifestyle and career challenge? Our Health System provides an atmosphere where you can practice at your professional best.
BE/BC Psychiatrist needed to join 248 bed, not-for-profit regional hospital. The health system serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services, providing services to a 6 county area of south central Missouri serving 180,000.
This position is 70% Adult Inpatient and 30% Adult and/or Child Outpatient. Our Inpatient is an eighteen bed floor with weekend call of 1 to 4.
Be a part of a team that provides compassionate, comprehensive care and is committed to providing a full array of patient services in south central Missouri. Aggressive compensation, benefits package, relocation expenses and CME allowance are just a few of the perks you will receive while part of our health system.
A great college town Rolla is one of the best small towns in America. Missouri University of Science and Technology has an enrollment of over 7,000 students from all 50 states and over 50 foreign countries.
- Participation in hospitals 401K and 457B pension plan
- Basic life insurance benefit of $100,000
- Professional liability insurance
- $4,000 yearly to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses etc.
- 6 working weeks or (30) paid days off per year
- 5 additional days off for CME
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance (Including tail coverage)