BE/BC Hospitalist needed to join 248 bed, not-for-profit regional hospital. The health system serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services, providing services to a 6 county area of south central Missouri serving 180,000.
Be a part of a team that provides compassionate, comprehensive care and is committed to providing a full array of patient services in south central Missouri. Aggressive compensation, benefits package, relocation expenses and CME allowance are just a few of the perks you will receive while part of our health system.
- Participation in hospitals 401K and 457B pension plan
- Basic life insurance benefit of $100,000
- Professional liability insurance
- $4,000 yearly to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses etc.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance (Including tail coverage)
- Hospital Employee
- No overhead
- Loan repayment available