Warehouse Receiving Associate
- Posted: 1 hour ago
- $16 to $17 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
The Warehouse Receiving Associate helps oversee receiving the client’s product and helps ensure products are stocked in the best position for productivity in the warehouse. The Receiving Associate will receive products and compare the quantity to the ASN’s or purchase order, inspecting for accuracy as well as quality. The position manages the warehouse location system ensuring all inventory is always in its appropriate space. The position manages equipment used in the receiving process, ensuring safety and proper maintenance.
Essential Job Functions
Receive client products and compare against ASN’s or Purchase Orders. Inspect quality and count accuracy. Strategically manage warehouse location usage and place inventory in appropriate space. Check quality through all receiving aspects. Equipment used in the receiving operation consists of scales, door openers, lifts, pallet jacks, forklifts, computer equipment, and shrink wrap devices. Regular preventive maintenance should be scheduled, and logs maintained for all motorized or battery driven equipment.
● Responsible for checking quality of received products
● Meet service levels for receiving goods into operation.
● Direct daily receiving operations, assist receiving personnel receive and locate products in a timely and efficient manner
● Communicate with clients and client service representatives when issues occur
● Update daily paperwork i.e., forklift maintenance report, daily receiving report
● Checking accuracy between what was ordered and what was collected
● Use of equipment including but not limited to; scales, door openers, lifts, pallet jacks, forklifts, computer equipment, and shrink wrap devices
● Schedule and keep updated logs maintained for all motorized or battery driven equipment
● Help implement projects to address quality, material flow, through-put and productivity improvements and ensure results are sustainable
● Other duties as assigned
Internal / External Cooperation
● Works closely with the Phase V operations and account management team
● Promote constant motivation among staff to strive for efficient and effective warehouse
● Delegate’s authority and responsibility as required to achieve company goals. Maintains
accountability and follow-up on outcomes
● Sets examples for all staff in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational skills, and
● Works with other departments within the company to ensure customer satisfaction
● Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
● Effective communication skills
● Flexibility with an ability to lead or work as part of a team
● Customer first focus
● Provide leadership
● Skilled planner and ability to prioritize receiving workload
● B2B and B2C distribution fulfillment knowledge
● Flexibility in the workplace
● Analytical person
● Forklift operator
● Excellent skills in MS Office including Word, Excel
Join us! We offer unlimited professional opportunities as our company is growing exponentially.
16240 Airport Park DriveFort Myers, FL
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?