Sr. Sales Account Executive
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
PHASE Scientific Americas is a high-growth biotechnical company founded by bioengineers from a prestigious research university in Los Angeles, California. With the tools we have built and customers we’ve served, we have earned a reputation as a trusted medical-diagnostics success partner. In addition to PHASE’s quality products, we believe in empowering people with simple and clear science-based diagnostic information. For our distributor and healthcare provider customers, we are vigilant about delivering fast, personal attention and insights that improve patient experience and revenue realization.
PHASE Scientific Americas launched INDICAID® COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test for the POC healthcare markets in the U.S. in early 2021, and has recently (March 2022) received FDA EUA approval of its new INDICAID® COVID-19 Rapid Antigen At-Home Test (OTC). PHASE Scientific Americas is also expanding its portfolio of products and solutions for infectious disease applications, as well as developing new and innovative technologies for cancer diagnosis. A few of the near-term products and solutions in our growing product and service pipeline include:
• The Opening of Our CLIA Lab (Early 2023)
• Development of FLU/COVID Combination Tests (Early 2023)
• Development of At-Home STD Tests (2023)
The Senior Account Executive (Sr. AE) position will focus on sales of INDICAID® portfolio products (POC and OTC) to Direct Customer accounts in targeted markets. The Sr. AE will report to Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) with additional collaboration with National Account Manager (NAM) regarding Direct Customer sales. The Sr. AE will have three (3) key responsibility areas:
(1) INDICAID® Portfolio Product Sales Generation (POC and OTC) Among Small-to-Mid Sized ‘Direct Customer’ Prospects -- also, Account Relationship Building with Closed-Sale Accounts to Win On-Going, Repeat Business. Senior AE will work with well-qualified ‘Direct Customer’ prospect accounts to promote and generate incremental sales for INDICAID® portfolio products (i.e. POC, OTC). As part of the longer-term account development process, Sr. AE will also build relationships with key contacts at Direct Customer accounts (i.e. those that Sr. AE has closed sales with) in order to promote, cross-sell, and up-sell the full range of INDICAID® POC and OTC product offerings in order to establish the foundation for future repeat business and profitable growth among these accounts;
(2) Territory Planning/Management & Key Account Planning – to conduct Territory Planning/Management utilizing related best practices to productively manage Sr. AE’s account portfolio, including preparing Key Account Plans for strategic growth accounts within that portfolio; and
(3) Support Other Key PHASE Scientific Initiatives – implement Direct Customer sales channel initiatives as directed from time-to-time by CRO, including targeted in Demand Generation initiatives (e.g. growth initiatives targeted toward certain vertical markets or targeted market segments) for INDICAID® POC and/or OTC sales.
1. Collaborate with the CRO and PHASE Scientific Americas’ Marketing Team to implement inbound Demand Generation and lead qualification initiatives with the aim of generating well-qualified sales leads (POC and OTC) for Sr. AE follow-up.
2. Conduct web research & outbound B2B calling to target accounts and prospects assigned to Sr. AE for further follow-up, development and sale closing. Sr. AE will then conduct sales development and closing activities with their assigned qualified prospect leads: (a) introduce products and educate customer prospects on product benefits, as well as answer customer questions; (b) probe to understand prospect needs and to identify potential fit for INDICAID® POC and/or OTC products; (c) ask for commitment for INDICAID® POC and/or OTC product purchase, and handle questions and objections as appropriate, and (d) if prospect decides not to purchase at this time, then continue to develop and 'nurture' the opportunity with them to work toward an eventual sale and/or pilot program.
3. Engage with current and prospective accounts – as well as key contacts within those accounts -- on a regular, on-going basis to uncover customer needs, and propose win/win solutions to customer needs/challenges in order to generate new sales opportunities and close actual sales orders.
4. Provide pre-sale and post-sale service to the new (as well as to existing) accounts to resolve problems/issues, build the account relationships, and generate future repeat business among these accounts, including cross-selling and up-selling opportunities to expand use of the entire INDICAID™ product portfolio (POC and OTC) within individual accounts.
5. Regularly inform CRO on Direct Customer business progress, sales activity/results, and sales results reports via ZOHO CRM and related sales activity summaries -- e.g. sales revenue and volume reports, weekly call statistics reports, weekly work plans, and monthly/quarterly & annual territory analyses for Sr. AE’s account portfolio.
6. Also utilize ZOHO CRM to productively plan weekly & daily sales activities, and to support implementation and record/track sales results from those sales activities.
7. Perform other administrative duties for Sr. AE territory, such as preparing sales budgets and related reports, processing sales orders in the Fishbowl sales order platform, keeping sales records, tracking and reporting expenses, preparing order forms, relaying information to internal departments, and related sales territory and account-related administration. Collaborate with NAM and CRO regarding any potential Referral Partner Agreements and/or Sales Partnership Agreements.
8. Monitor market conditions, product and technology solution innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales levels in Sr. AE sales territory / account portfolio, and identify and report on market trends and key opportunities/threats to CRO, NAM, and Sales & Marketing Manager (SMM).
· Sales and customer engagement aptitude and proven track record, with at least 3 to 7 years of sales experience
· Four-year degree (or higher) in Business, Management, or Sales-related major required, with Life Science or Diagnostic Industry experience a plus
· Well-organized demeanor, with CRM experience and aptitude
· Solid skills in using Microsoft Office programs (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and other similar business productivity programs
· Customer relationship management CRM software experience (e.g. Salesforce or ZOHO CRM)
PHASE Scientific has been a pivotal force in supporting the fight against COVID-19 through its full range of testing products and services (PCR community testing, INDICAID rapid test kits and INDICAID lab testing services). To date, PHASE has conducted over 3 million PCR tests and sold over 30 million INDICAID rapid test kits in over 30 countries.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?