Senior Art Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Art Director, located in our Atlanta office, is responsible for concepting and executing a wide range of brand systems, integrated marketing campaigns, video storytelling, UX/UI design and environmental graphics to activate brands for medium to large organizations. Our team is a catalyst for driving brand value online and offline with strategic brand stories and innovation grounded in insights. We are passionate about what we do and the value we bring to our clients. We are seeking an individual with the ideal blend of high-level design strategy, creative problem solving and systems thinking combined with proven ‘hands-on’ design execution skills.
This role works within the creative team on assigned projects, or as a member of a project team. The Senior Art Director develops concepts and fulfills assignments according to supplied strategic and creative input. This role works under the direction of one of the creative directors.
Analytical skills. This role must be able to look at their work from the point of view of their consumers and examine how the designs they develop will be perceived by the consumer to ensure they convey the client’s desired message.
Artistic ability. This role must be able to create designs that are award-winning, visually dynamic and will resonate with the target audience.
Communication skills. This role must communicate with clients and roles throughout our organization to ensure that their concepts accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information.
Computer skills. This role must have expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite. Animation and programming knowledge are also a plus.
Creativity. This role must be able to think of new approaches to communicating ideas. They develop unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of their clients.
Time-management skills. This role will work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
- Provides design from conception to completion as required.
- Works with creative director/copywriter teams to concept and complete assigned projects and campaigns.
- Owns/manages timeline and resources to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Collaborates with marketing teams for creative presentations.
- Presents ideas to both team and clients.
- Stays on top of trends and best practices.
- Maintains high skill levels in software programs required to perform assigned job functions; takes training in the use of new software as the agency requires.
- Maintains current computer software skills compatible with the needs of other creative team members.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years within an agency environment or as an agency contractor
- Portfolio of branding, advertising, marketing, creative execution, digital and video work
- Strong foundation in branding and brand activation
- Direct experience designing for the web and digital products
- Ability to tell stories through motion graphics – animation skills are a huge plus
- Design style frames, storyboards and contribute towards concepting
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment across multiple disciplines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on complex assignments
- Dedication to delivering the highest level of quality
- Flexibility to meet shifting client needs and priorities
- Incorporates feedback and takes direction well
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications and dynamic presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe XD, Adobe After Effects, Wordpress or Hubspot is a big plus
Company Wide Benefits:
- Medical + Dental + Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k and Roth IRA
- Active & Fit
- Generous PTO schedule
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus
About Phase 3 Marketing & Communications:
Founded in 2001, Phase 3 is an integrated marketing services firm, simplifying the way brands connect with their customers. A commitment to ideation to execution means Phase 3 offers everything from creative, digital, marketing and public relations to small- and large-format digital, and offset printing. We manage the big picture of projects – start-to-finish, arm-in-arm – like no other partner. With locations across the eastern United States, including Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Nashville and Fairfield, New Jersey, our reach and efficiencies enable our team to creatively and effectively solve clients’ biggest marketing challenges, together.
Phase 3 is recognized annually as a top 10 marketing services firm by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and as a top 15 marketing services firm by the Charlotte Business Journal and Nashville Business Journal. The company has been ranked among the flagship Printing Impressions 400 annually since 2011, and additional accolades include Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2015 Pacesetter Award, placement on the 2017 Inc. 5000 List for Fasted Growing Private Companies, and recognition as one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work.
Phase 3 Marketing and Communication
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Senior Art Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.