Freelance Branded Envrionments Designer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Phase 3 is looking for Freelance Branded Environment Designers that have the ability to conceptualize and activate a wide range of branded environments for medium to large corporations. We are passionate about what we do and the value we bring to our clients. We are seeking an individual with the ideal blend of high-level design strategy, creative problem solving and systems thinking combined with proven ‘hands-on’ design execution skills.
Freelance opportunities would include developing concepts and fulfilling execution according to supplied strategic and creative input. Projects would be under the direction of one of the creative directors.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6-8 years experience working for an agency or as an agency freelancer
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases your environmental work
- Strong foundation in branding, brand activation and branded environments
- Knowledge of materials and fabrication methods
- Ability to work on fast-paced timelines with complex assignments
- Dedication to delivering the highest level of quality
- Flexibility to meet shifting client needs and priorities
- Incorporates feedback and takes direction well
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and CADtools
- 3D modeling is also a plus
About Phase 3 Marketing & Communications:
Founded in 2001, Phase 3 is an integrated marketing services firm, simplifying the way brands connect with their customers. A commitment to ideation to execution means Phase 3 offers everything from creative, digital, marketing and public relations to small- and large-format digital, and offset printing. We manage the big picture of projects – start-to-finish, arm-in-arm – like no other partner. With locations across the eastern United States, including Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas Nashville and Fairfield, New Jersey, our reach and efficiencies enable our team to creatively and effectively solve clients’ biggest marketing challenges, together.
Phase 3 is recognized annually as a top 10 marketing services firm by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and as a top 15 marketing services firm by the Charlotte Business Journal and Nashville Business Journal. The company has been ranked among the flagship Printing Impressions 400 annually since 2011, and additional accolades include Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2015 Pacesetter Award, placement on the 2017 Inc. 5000 List for Fasted Growing Private Companies, and recognition as one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work.
Phase 3 Marketing and Communication
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Phase 3 Marketing and Communication