Branded Merchandise Specialist
- Expired: September 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Branded Merchandise Specialist is responsible for supporting the day-to-day coordination of quotes and orders for promotional products. Entry-level applicants interested in launching their marketing career are encouraged to apply. This is an on-site position at our headquarters near Truist Park (Brave's baseball stadium) in northwest Atlanta, Georgia - a beautiful, modern, tree-lined office park along a small stream.
- Complete project management from inception to delivery
- Researching promotional products
- Customer service and vendor communication
- Writing purchase orders, determining appropriate product markups, and quoting
- Fielding and managing requests for pricing and estimating
- Placing of orders, coordinating proof approvals, and project consultation
- Completing all necessary internal paperwork for orders
Candidate will need strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Working well in a very fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment is key to success in this position. Never a dull moment and always an opportunity to learn and grow. Being consultative and offering creative ideas to clients is a large part of the job.
- Minimum 2 or 4 year college degree
- 0 to 2 years of promotional product and/or customer service experience
- Working knowledge of a PC and Microsoft Office software
- Expert attention to detail
- Expert organizational skills
Company Wide Benefits:
- Medical + Dental + Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k and Roth IRA
- Active & Fit
- Generous PTO schedule
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus
About Phase 3 Marketing & Communications:
Founded in 2001, Phase 3 is an integrated marketing services firm, simplifying the way brands connect with their customers. We offer everything from creative, digital, marketing, and public relations to small-format digital printing, large-format digital printing and offset printing, so we can understand and manage the big picture of our clients' projects, start-to-finish, like no other partner. With locations across the eastern United States, including Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Nashville and Fairfield - New Jersey, our reach and efficiencies enable our team to creatively and effectively solve clients' biggest marketing challenges, together.
Phase 3 is recognized annually as a top 10 marketing services firm by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and as a top 15 marketing services firm by the Charlotte Business Journal and Nashville Business Journal. The company has been ranked among the flagship Printing Impressions 400 annually since 2011, and additional accolades include Atlanta Business Chronicle's 2015 Pacesetter Award, placement on the 2017 Inc. 5000 List for Fasted Growing Private Companies, and recognition as one of Charlotte's Best Places to Work.
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Phase 3 Marketing and Communication
280 Interstate North CircleAtlanta, GA
Get fresh Digital Merchandising Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.