- Posted: over a month ago
Pharos Group, Inc. is looking for a talented individual to fill a position contingent upon contract award.
Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
- Must possess a Master degree in Instructional Systems, Instructional Systems Technology, Instructional & Performance Technology, or Education (with a concentration in Educational Technology).
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience using Instructional Systems Development (ISD) processes in the development of ADL courses and ADL training interventions.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of experience in using the following software applications: Microsoft Office programs, Articulate Storyline, Lectora, Adobe Creative Suite Design and Web Premium and RoboHelp.
- BPA Calls under this BPA may include site visits and persons conducting the BPA Call requirements must be able to physically observe performance and climb ladders and/or other physical requirements associated with the work environment to include Government facilities or on vessels and platforms.
- May require SECRET clearance (per BPA Call)
EducationView all jobs at Pharos Group