Software Developer / Processor
Pharmpix Guaynabo, PR
- Expired: July 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is your chance to unleash your full potential!
PharmPix, is currently seeking for qualified Software Developer / Processor candidate to join our team. We are looking for successful people like you. Join the fastest growing Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) company in its category and take your professional career to the next level. PharmPix has become a leading provider of pharmacy benefit solutions and services in the continental United States and the territories.
Our work philosophy is based on commitment, dedication and loyalty. We take care of our employees, just as we ensure the welfare of our clients and partners. If you are creative, service oriented, resourceful and visionary, we would like to hear from you.
The Software Developer / Processor reports to the Software Engineer Manager and is responsible for reviewing, analyzing and occasionally modifying systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support application systems. The incumbent will consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. The Software Developer will also be responsible for writing documentation to describe custom configuration of applications and operating procedures to liaison with 3rd party application development teams.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Work together with the Product Owner or the application owner to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Work closely with the IT Application Owners, and Business Analysts, for understanding the system’s functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Provide a Software Developer plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets. Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings.
- Consistently meet Department Service Level Metrics.
- Responsible for the complete development lifecycle (SDLC) gathering requirements, database management, Software Developer, testing, implementation, user follow up, support and Project Management.
- Responsible for the Integrity, Maintenance of the application and Databases processes.
- Responsible for developing and implementing change control processes for the development team to follow.
Professional Experience and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in Software Developer experience, preferred in experienced in Healthcare, and Information Technology.
- One (1) or more years of experience working with Business Stakeholders within a Cross-Functional matrix environment.
- One (1) or more years of experience leading large cross-functional teams to successfully execute business objectives.
- Relational database/SQL experience.
- Experience in distributed programming environments (n-tier).
- Demonstrable experience in MS SQL Server technologies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access; Microsoft Outlook; Internet.
- English and Spanish oral communications skills, written communication skills, organization, planning, professionalism, project management.
- Effective human relations and motivational skills to deal with day-to-day staff issues as well as the interests of stakeholders within and outside the department.
- Good research skills, think out of the box.
- Customer Service: Skilled to communicate with all levels of management, internal and external customers.
- Business Analysis Knowledge: Skilled to work in a fast-paced environment. Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to work well as a member of a team or alone.
The candidate must have:
- 100% of the Covid-19 Vaccine.
- Internet Accessibility with or more 10MB speed.
- Must be able to work hybrid (on site and remote)
PharmPix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Disable / Veterans
TechnologyView all jobs at Pharmpix