Senior Software Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is your chance to unleash your full potential!
PharmPix, is currently seeking for qualified Senior Software Engineer candidate to join our team. We are looking for successful people like you. Join the fastest growing Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) company in its category and take your professional career to the next level. PharmPix has become a leading provider of pharmacy benefit solutions and services in the continental United States and the territories.
Our work philosophy is based on commitment, dedication and loyalty. We take care of our employees, just as we ensure the welfare of our clients and partners. If you are creative, service oriented, resourceful and visionary, we would like to hear from you.
The Senior Software Engineer reports to the Software Engineer Manager and is responsible the design, development, and maintenance of software applications, coordinating the people, resources and processes required to deliver new software or upgrade existing products.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, maintain software engineering applications.
- Present practical input for strategic technology decisions.
- Design guidelines for application performance and scalability
- Assist in program design, coding, code review, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Comply with all professional departmental as well as company best practices.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
Professional Experience and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) + years of experience in the related area requires.
- One (1) to three (3) years lead developer experience, preferred.
- Fully bilingual English and Spanish
- Experience in C++ is desired
- Experience developing web applications.
- Experience developing transactional software applications.
- Experience developing data driven applications.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Experience with test-driven development.
PharmPix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Disable / Veterans
Get fresh Senior Software Engineer 2 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.