Retail Network Credentialing Specialist
Pharmpix Guaynabo, PR
- Posted: over a month ago
This position will report to the Network Manager and will be responsible for the oversight and management of the credentialing of PharmPix’s Pharmacy Retail Network.
Essential Roles and Responsabilities:
1. Establish and maintain up to date the credentialing of PharmPix’s pharmacy network including the electronic and files maintenance.
2. Produce on a monthly basis the report of credentials to be expired in the following month and develop the plan to visit/call pharmacies to obtain credentials.
3. Provide continuous follow up to obtain the appropriate documentation
4. Maintain pharmacy’s credentials as stipulated in the departmental policies and procedure.
5. Maintain an updated list of PharmPix’s Pharmacy Retail Network with their correct information.
6. Run different monthly reports.
7. Prepare for and participate in PharmPix client communications, including conference calls and on-site meetings.
8. Support all Quality Management Program initiatives.
9. Other projects and duties as assigned by the Pharmacy Operations Manager.
Professional Experience and Skills Requirements:
•Associate Degree in Business Administration or Science field.
• One (1) year of more of experience in administrative duties
• Ability to read and interpret documents, write reports and correspondence.
• Skill in analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action.
• Speak effectively before groups of PharmPix clients.
• Demonstrated effective organizational and communications skills.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Fully bilingual: Spanish and English.
• Able to effectively interact with internal departments, PharmPix clients and other healthcare professionals.
• Time Management Skills: Establishing priorities and accomplishing tasks in a timely manner
• PC skills (Microsoft System)/System oriented.
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision, demonstrating initiative and problem-solving skills.
PharmPix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Disable / Veterans
HealthcareView all jobs at Pharmpix