- Posted: over a month ago
This is your chance to unleash your full potential!
PharmPix, is currently seeking for qualified Project Manager candidate to join our team. We are looking for successful people like you. Join the fastest growing Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) company in its category and take your professional career to the next level. PharmPix has become a leading provider of pharmacy benefit solutions and services in the continental United States and the territories.
Our work philosophy is based on commitment, dedication and loyalty. We take care of our employees, just as we ensure the welfare of our clients and partners. If you are creative, service oriented, resourceful and visionary, we would like to hear from you.
The Project Manager reports to the Project Manager Officer and can be involved with initiatives crossing business teams and operating groups to coordinate projects, define performance, and drive results. The Project Manager is responsible to plan, initiate, and manage information technology projects. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage projects and follow project management methodologies and best practices.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time with quality and on budget.
- Develop project plans to track progress and schedule regular follow up meetings.
- Implement Communication Plan and document meeting minutes.
- Collect, analyze and maintain financial forecast information (e.g., labor, hardware, software), using input from applicable sources.
- Establish/apply quality objectives, criteria, standards and levels using appropriate quality management methods, with stakeholder input (e.g., key performance indicators, scope definition).
- Managing project risks, issues and change control, communicating the impact to the project.
- Assist the business in defining requirements and testing cases.
- Investigate non-standard requests and problems, make presentations to leadership, and take pride in completing projects on time and within scope.
- Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met by following project management methodologies and best practices.
- Develop, communicate and implement program/project risk/issue management plans and strategies (e.g., mitigation, avoidance, transfer, and acceptance).
Professional Experience and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Industrial Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Five (5)+ years of project management experience.
- Three (3)+ years of experience working with Business Stakeholders within a Cross-Functional matrix environment.
- Three (3) + years of experience with full product lifecycle with understanding of development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management standards, techniques, and methodologies.
- Experience in planning, tracking, and executing projects using appropriate tools (Detailed Project Plans, Action/Risk tracking, etc.).
- English and Spanish oral and written communication skills, organization, planning, professionalism, project management, strong verbal and written interpersonal skills, automobile travel to various sites.
- Should have analytical and progression skills in Project Management.
- Demonstrated skills leading all phases of large and complex projects across a matrix environment or managing large and complex operational areas.
- Excellent strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Should have experienced in healthcare, and Information Technology.
- Should be experienced in Negotiation, Vendor Management, Risk Management, and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
PharmPix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Disable / Veterans
ConstructionView all jobs at Pharmpix