Product Support Specialist
Pharmpix Guaynabo, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PharmPix, is currently seeking for qualified Product Support Specialist candidate to join our team. We are looking for successful people like you. Join the fastest growing Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) company in its category and take your professional career to the next level. PharmPix has become a leading provider of pharmacy benefit solutions and services in the continental United States and the territories.
Our work philosophy is based on commitment, dedication and loyalty. We take care of our employees, just as we ensure the welfare of our clients and partners. If you are creative, service oriented, resourceful and visionary, we would like to hear from you.
The Product Support Specialist is responsible for the user experience (UX) of our platform. The Product Support Specialist will work closely with our Product Managers, Product Owners, and the development team to ensure a clear understanding of our business requirements and any technical limitations in the platform. The Product Support Specialist will also be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, and mockups.
The person occupying this position will help provide actionable and meaningful data-driven insights that represent the voice of multiple users, will collaborate across development, design, and marketing teams to evaluate current and upcoming user research needs that help to improve product definition and drive business goals.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and system engineers.
- Conduct customer interviews to gain qualitative insights on customers’ needs and current pain points.
- Create journey maps, user profiles, user cases/scenarios, and personas that are aligned with project and business goals.
- Work with the support team to evaluate complex customer problem, identify root causes and derive resolutions.
- Analyze customer suggestions and recommend product revisions.
- Conducting testing of completed applications, websites, and software to assess user experience and ease of design.
- Communicate design efforts with customers, stakeholders, and teammates.
- Develop knowledge bases and FAQs for product support activities.
- Document support activities, customer issues and resolutions for reference purposes.
- Develop training materials and provide product trainings to staffs and customers.
- Work with sales team in product promotional activities, including system demonstrations.
Professional Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Associate degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in Healthcare, and Information Technology.
- Two (2) or more years of experience interacting with PBM software.
- Demonstrable experience in UX.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access; Microsoft Outlook; Internet.
- English and Spanish oral communications skills, written communication skills, organization, planning, professionalism, project management.
- Effective human relations and motivational skills to deal with day-to-day staff issues as well as the interests of stakeholders within and outside the department.
- Good research skills, think out of the box.
- Customer Service: Skilled to communicate with all levels of management, internal and external customers.
- Business Analysis Knowledge: Skilled to work in a fast-paced environment. Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to work well as a member of a team or alone.
The candidate must have:
- 100% of the Covid-19 Vaccine.
- Internet Accessibility with or more 10MB speed.
- Must be able to work hybrid (on site and remote)
PharmPix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Disable / Veterans
BusinessView all jobs at Pharmpix