Pharmacy Network Supervisor
Pharmpix 00968, PR
- Posted: over a month ago
This is your chance to unleash your full potential!
PharmPix, is currently seeking for qualified Pharmacy Network Supervisor candidate to join our team. We are looking for successful people like you. Join the fastest growing Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) company in its category and take your professional career to the next level. PharmPix has become a leading provider of pharmacy benefit solutions and services in the continental United States and the territories.
Our work philosophy is based on commitment, dedication and loyalty. We take care of our employees, just as we ensure the welfare of our clients and partners. If you are creative, service oriented, resourceful and visionary, we would like to hear from you.
The Pharmacy Network Supervisor reports to the Network Manager and is responsible to lead all implementation efforts and manage business relationship between PharmPix, plan sponsors, network participants and delegated entities in Puerto Rico and USA.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the relationship between PharmPix and all pharmacy networks,Retail, Specialty, and HUB participants for Puerto Rico and USA.
- Build trusted relationships with plan sponsor and network pharmacies by providing support for contracting implementation and access issues.
- Review, design, and execute changes to new and existing Pharmacy Network configurations.
- Implement and monitor pharmacy networks, Retail, Specialty, and HUB against contracted Service Level Agreements
- Ensure the appropriate implementation of any updates to the pharmacy directory in compliance with quality guidelines and sponsor expectations.
- Implement service monitoring of delegated entities (ei. HUB Call Center) and track against established goals.
- Monitor compliance with sponsor contract conditions and recommend corrective action plans for identified gaps.
- Conduct network assessments and provide management with recommendations to include/exclude pharmacies from network.
- Support the resolution of any pharmacy complaints and work with the appropriate internal department for a prompt resolution.
- Ensure any changes in network composition is displayed in directories and updated in PacMan database.
- Audit all reports shared with internal and external parties.
- Support the preparation and presentation of internal and select client requests for reports or analysis including, but not limited to utilization, directories, paid claims reports, and status reports.
- Prepare for and participate in PharmPix client communications, including conference calls and on-site meetings.
- Support all Quality Management Program initiatives.
- Manage assigned employees providing coaching and development plans modelling PharmPix values.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personnel work plans; manages time effectively.
- Utilize verbal and written communication to drive/direct team’s performance.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the Network Manager.
Professional Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, Pharmacy Technician Associate, Technical Degree and/or Four (4) years of experience in case management environment at the specialty pharmacy level.
- Puerto Rico Board of Pharmacy Technician Certification, preferred.
- Four (4) years of experience in healthcare, direct to patient non-profit, non-government organization (NGO) or related experience.
- Supervisory role in Patient Advocacy roles.
- A thorough understanding of the managed care industries from the perspective of a PBM as well as providers of care.
- Knowledge of the purposes, organization and policies of the community’s health care delivery and pharmacy regulations/regulatory agencies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Fully bilingual English and Spanish.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
The candidate must have:
- 100% of the Covid-19 Vaccine.
- Internet Accessibility with or more 10MB speed.
- Must be able to work hybrid (on site and remote)
PharmPix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Disable / Veterans
HealthcareView all jobs at Pharmpix