Pharmacy Help Desk Call Center Supervisor
Pharmpix 00968, PR
- Posted: over a month ago
This is your chance to unleash your full potential!
PharmPix, is currently seeking for qualified Pharmacy Help Desk Call Center Supervisor candidate to join our team. We are looking for successful people like you. Join the fastest growing Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) company in its category and take your professional career to the next level. PharmPix has become a leading provider of pharmacy benefit solutions and services in the continental United States and the territories.
Our work philosophy is based on commitment, dedication, and loyalty. We take care of our employees, just as we ensure the welfare of our clients and partners. If you are creative, service oriented, resourceful, and visionary, we would like to hear from you.
Pharmacy Help desk Call Center Supervisor reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for the supervision of the complete functions of the Pharmacy Help desk Call Center. Provide support to the Operations Manager in the reports performance and monitoring the compliance of area metrics.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Running daily, monthly, and quarterly reports to evaluate Pharmacy Help desk Call Center performance.
- Assures appropriate coverage of Pharmacy Help desk Call Center calls during normal operation hours or as requested, to achieve the metrics and standards set by PharmPix.
- Responsibility to recruit/interview and hire Pharmacy Help desk Call Center representatives’ personnel
- Help Pharmacy Help Desk Call Center representatives in the setting and meeting of daily workload goals.
- Provide direction and guidance to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics.
- Spontaneous monitoring of Pharmacy Help desk Call Center representatives with identified issues.
- Handle pharmacy services issues that are escalated or complex in nature.
- Provide to the Operations Manager with performance management, goal setting, coaching, and training and development of the Pharmacy Help desk Call Center representatives.
- Conduct monthly meetings with the Pharmacy Help desk Call Center representatives to review department goals, service measures, performance, PharmPix changes, updates and clients or pharmacies issues.
- Monitor daily and assign to the Pharmacy Help desk Call Center Team Leader to schedule the alerts in BACMAN Alert Application to ensure proper management of rejections at point of sale.
- Monitor and assign to the Pharmacy Help desk Call Center Team Leader to perform the schedule for alerts such as DURs (Drug Utilization Reviews), HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) among other rejections evaluations required by business.
Professional Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare related field.
- Associate Degree in Pharmacy Technician or Technical degree.
- Puerto Rico Board of Pharmacy Technician Certification (preferred).
- 2-3 years’ experience in PBM, retail or Health Plan related setting.
- Experience with FRM – 000013-004
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point
- Knowledge in Performance Guarantees (PGs) from customers (example MCS)
- Fully bilingual English and Spanish.
- PC skill (Microsoft System)/System oriented.
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information is critical.
- Customer Service Leadership skills: practicing, valuing, and support service to both internal department and external clients.
The candidate must have:
- 100% of the Covid-19 Vaccine.
- Internet Accessibility with or more 10MB speed.
- Must be able to work on site and remotely (if needed).
PharmPix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Disable / Veterans