Key Account Specialist
Pharmpix Guaynabo, PR
- Expired: July 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for successful people like you. Join the fastest growing Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) company in its category and take your professional career to the next level. Our work philosophy is based on commitment, dedication and loyalty. We take care of our employees, just as we ensure the welfare of our clients and partners. If you are creative, service oriented, resourceful and visionary, we would like to hear from you.
Essential Roles and Responsabilities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for everyday key accounts matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Benefits Account Manager to forecast and track key account metrics and scorecards.
- Prepare and share reports on account status as requested.
- Coordinates client training on appropriate systems, tools and other services available when required.
- Maintain client documentation and administrative paperwork to expectation standards.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issues escalations as needed.
- Consistently document all account service-related activities in the appropriate systems (ex. BaCMAN)
- Participate in and support the implementation process, including collaboration with Implementation Specialist.
- Complete department, corporate or special projects as assigned.
- Retrieve, analyze and communicate data to client and internal business partners.
Professional & Experience Requirements:
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related area required.
- Four (4) years of experience in external client facing support or related account support in a healthcare industry or Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) environment.
- Three (3) years of experience in a PBM / Health Plan environment in planning, management and delivery of successful programs and projects. Proven experience in the business functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and industry related software programs.
- Fully bilingual: Spanish and English.
- Creative mindset and the ability to approach a problem creatively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player must be able to effectively stablish rapport to collaborate with other teammates and clients key contacts.
- Detail oriented.
- Good time management skills and punctuality.
- Demonstrate good presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who can work with minimal amount of supervision.
- Ability to influence and drive performance with cross-functional stakeholder.
PharmPix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Disable / Veterans
BusinessView all jobs at Pharmpix