Junior SQL Database Developer
Pharmpix Guaynabo, PR
- Posted: over a month ago
This is your chance to unleash your full potential!
PharmPix, is currently seeking for qualified Junior SQL Database Developer candidate to join our team. We are looking for successful people like you. Join the fastest growing Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) company in its category and take your professional career to the next level. PharmPix has become a leading provider of pharmacy benefit solutions and services in the continental United States and the territories.
Our work philosophy is based on commitment, dedication and loyalty. We take care of our employees, just as we ensure the welfare of our clients and partners. If you are creative, service oriented, resourceful and visionary, we would like to hear from you.
The Junior SQL Database Developer reports to the Software Engineer Manager and will help in the developing process in applications and integrations using the Microsoft SQL Server platform. This will include reports, vendor exports, data warehousing tasks and other data related tasks.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform analysis, code, testing and implementation of SQL procedures, functions, and other database development objects.
- Collaborate and integrate with other team members and third-party companies.
- Prepare business documentation regarding databases and SQL development, such as functional and detail design documents, configuration documents, ER diagrams, and so on.
- Perform Data architecture analysis and design.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations.
- Develop SQL Data transformation and optimization processes. Ability to create, troubleshoot, and modify SQL procedures, such as DTS, SSIS, SSRS, or other ETL tool is required.
- Perform SQL code reviews and implement best practice coding standards for SQL coding.
- Perform Production and Development Database administration activities, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
Professional Experience and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- One (1) year of databases development experience.
- Database and SQL tuning experience is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access; Microsoft Outlook; Internet.
- English and Spanish oral communications skills, written communication skills, organization, planning, professionalism, and project management.
The candidate must have:
- 100% of the Covid-19 Vaccine.
- Internet Accessibility with or more 10MB speed.
- Must be able to work hybrid (on site and remote)
PharmPix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Disable / Veterans
TechnologyView all jobs at Pharmpix