Implementations and Benefits Supervisor
Pharmpix Guaynabo, PR
- Expired: July 07, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is your chance to unleash your full potential!
PharmPix, is currently seeking for qualified Implementations and Benefits Supervisor candidate to join our team. We are looking for successful people like you. Join the fastest growing Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) company in its category and take your professional career to the next level. PharmPix has become a leading provider of pharmacy benefit solutions and services in the continental United States and the territories.
Our work philosophy is based on commitment, dedication and loyalty. We take care of our employees, just as we ensure the welfare of our clients and partners. If you are creative, service oriented, resourceful and visionary, we would like to hear from you.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficient understanding of all job duties and responsibilities of all Account Management staff.
- Provides supervision to the Account Management team performing benefit administration and day-to-day client management functions.
- Promotes a working team environment and ensures best practices are shared.
- Works to develop associate’s skills, evaluates performance, provides feedback and works with Implementations and Benefits Director on associate evaluations.
- Oversees and works with Implementations and Benefits Director on resolution of employee relations issues and performance standards, productivity and service standards.
- Works with Client Service Manager to conducts hiring, training, and evaluation of staff.
Provides on-going coaching to Client Services staff concerning quality, reliability, accountability and productivity.
- Work with Staff Manager, leadership and other internal business partners to implement strategic business work plan goals.
- Ensure service levels and performance guarantees are met.
- Tracks and periodically reports progress to management.
- Shows flexibility and a customized approach in meeting all types of client and internal customer communication styles and personalities.
- Provides oversight to internal partners for client implementations including but not limited to: meetings, communications, and tests.
- Support all Quality Management Program initiatives.
- Generates and analyzes client reporting in required timeframe.
- Monitors and ensures project deadlines and schedules are met.
- Assists in coordinating resolution of situations with clients as outlined in policies and procedures.
- Oversees and coordinates training and development of the Account Management team.
Professional Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Pharmacy Technician; or bachelor’s degree in Business or Healthcare related field; or equivalent work experience.
Experience in the health insurance industry or PBM is desired.
At least three (3) years of experience in a PBM/Health Plan Environment, preferred.
Two (2) or more years of supervision experience, required.
- Fully bilingual: Spanish and English.
- A thorough understanding of the managed care industries from the perspective of Pharmacy Benefit Managers and providers of care
- Strong analytical skills.
- Great presentation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines.
The candidate must have:
- 100% of the Covid-19 Vaccine.
- Internet Accessibility with or more 10MB speed.
- Must be able to work hybrid (on site and remote)
PharmPix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Disable / Veterans
BusinessView all jobs at Pharmpix