IT Quality Assurance Analyst
Pharmpix Guaynabo, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PharmPix, is currently seeking for qualified IT Quality Assurance Analyst candidate to join our team. We are looking for successful people like you. Join the fastest growing Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) company in its category and take your professional career to the next level. PharmPix has become a leading provider of pharmacy benefit solutions and services in the continental United States and the territories.
Our work philosophy is based on commitment, dedication and loyalty. We take care of our employees, just as we ensure the welfare of our clients and partners. If you are creative, service oriented, resourceful and visionary, we would like to hear from you.
The IT Quality Assurance Analyst reports to the IT Quality Assurance Lead. IT Quality Assurance Analyst role is responsible for supporting the planning and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations. This role initiates tests, analyzes results, troubleshoots systems and collaborates with teams to find solutions to technical problems. The QA Analyst works collaboratively within the IT department and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and document test plans for software changes and releases under DevOps platform.
- Define and execute test cases for web applications based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Define and execute test cases for SSIS, Web Services based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Record and document results and compare to expected results.
- Analyze testing from the client's perspective.
- Improve the maturity of the regression scripting and execution process.
- Works with an open and collaborative style.
- Participate in application planning meetings.
- Test system modifications to prepare for promotion to staging environment.
- Investigate modification problems and notifies issues to development.
- Conduct historical analyses of test results.
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
Professional Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or validation or QA or IT environment.
- Three (3) years or more of experience as an IT QA Technician.
- Basic experience in Programming.
- Basic experience using XML, SSIS, SSRS.
- SQL Query Tool experience.
- Experience work with Azure DevOps.
- Experience developing and creating test cases, test plans and test scripts, required.
- Experience with functional, regression, ad-hoc and extensive software testing.
- Experience with various testing tools including automation tools is a plus.
- A creative mindset – and the ability to approach a problem creatively.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Written and oral communication skills.
PharmPix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Disable / Veterans
TechnologyView all jobs at Pharmpix