Pharmpix Guaynabo, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is your chance to unleash your full potential!
PharmPix, is currently seeking for qualified Financial Analyst candidate to join our team. We are looking for successful people like you. Join the fastest growing Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) company in its category and take your professional career to the next level. PharmPix has become a leading provider of pharmacy benefit solutions and services in the continental United States and the territories.
Our work philosophy is based on commitment, dedication and loyalty. We take care of our employees, just as we ensure the welfare of our clients and partners. If you are creative, service oriented, resourceful and visionary, we would like to hear from you.
The Financial Analyst reports to the Cost & Budget Director and is responsible of preparing financial analysis, projections and forecasts for the company and monitoring actual results and trends.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
• Assist in the preparation of annual corporate budgets and forecasts.
• Develop models to compare actual results with budgets.
• Identifying trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Prepare financial analysis and pricing models upon management request.
• Provide support as needed during monthly accounting closing cycle.
• Prepare reports, analysis, and presentations requested by customers and management.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data, drug cost control and reporting.
• Coordinate with IT department the creation and validation of different reports required by management to analyze business trends and activities.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications (NCPDP).
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Professional Experience and Skills Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with major in Finance or Accounting.
• Two to five (2-5) years of experience in a PBM / Health Care or Medicare environment in a combination of financial analysis, budgeting and accounting closing cycle.
• CMA or CPA, preferred.
• Expert knowledge in MS Office, mainly Excel and Power BI.
• Basic SQL knowledge and Access, preferred.
• Fully bilingual: Spanish and English.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Great presentation skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational ability.
• Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines.
• Adaptability to changing structures and situations.
PharmPix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Disable / Veterans
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Pharmpix