Pharmpix Guaynabo, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is your chance to unleash your full potential!
PharmPix, is currently seeking for qualified Accountant candidate to join our team. We are looking for successful people like you. Join the fastest growing Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) company in its category and take your professional career to the next level. PharmPix has become a leading provider of pharmacy benefit solutions and services in the continental United States and the territories.
Our work philosophy is based on commitment, dedication and loyalty. We take care of our employees, just as we ensure the welfare of our clients and partners. If you are creative, service oriented, resourceful and visionary, we would like to hear from you.
This position reports to Accounting Manager. Performs the following accounting processes: accounts receivable, accounts payable, support to payroll and general ledger recording to prepare monthly financial statements.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepares month-end general ledger close journal entries and supporting reconciliations.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares and send invoices/ billing for/to customer. Resolves collection.
- Records cash receipts and prepare reports.
- Reviews invoices for accuracy, completeness and approval.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Manages the preparation, distribution and reporting processes for payroll.
- Prepares the calculation of wages, overtime and deductions to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Ensures that payments and government reports are disbursed accurately and on time.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Prepares special/ad hoc financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Professional Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administrator with mayor in Accounting.
- Two (2) years of experience as Accountant.
- CMA or CPA, preferred.
- Basic SQL knowledge and Access, preferred.
- Fully bilingual: Spanish and English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Great presentation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines.
- Adaptability to changing structures and situations.
The candidate must have:
- 100% of the Covid-19 Vaccine.
- Internet Accessibility with or more 10MB speed.
- Must be able to work hybrid (on site and remote)
PharmPix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Disable / Veterans
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Pharmpix