We're looking for smart, dedicated, and entrepreneurial individuals with good communication skills who want to learn and work in a team. We want people who are a pleasure to work with.
The Front End Developer/Software Development/UI Developer will design, code, test and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting and modifying software specifications throughout the SDLC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 4-7 years related experience
- Experience in Angular JS, 2+ preferred
- MicroServices: 1 year (Required)
- strong understanding of web development technologies and frameworks, including HTML5, Bootstrap, and CSS
- Knowledge and experience of working on responsive web design
- Create mockups, wireframes, and layouts that promote ease of use and optimize how users interact with new features
- Knowledge of JIRA, GitHub and slack
- Familiar with change management, defect management, and release management process
- Experience as part of an Agile team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract