Clinical Research Coordinator
- Expired: May 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a full-time Clinical Research Coordinator to join our Baltimore, MD Research team!
As a Clinical Research Coordinator, you will be responsible for the coordination of all aspects of assigned clinical trials from pre-study planning through successful completion of all patient/subject visits and study documentation; directly involved in patient/subject care and study subject's procedures and activities.
- Maintains detailed knowledge and understanding of assigned protocols, including all protocol requirements for patient/subject visits, obtaining informed consent, visit schedules, tests, procedures, laboratory information, and drug accountability requirements
- Responsible for all study documentation forms
- Coordinates and conducts patient/subjects' visit schedules
- Assures that research participants receive appropriate medical evaluation and care
- Works with data management group to transcribe source data into eCRFs
- Facilitates sponsor monitoring and database clean-up process
- Attends sponsor Investigator/Study Coordinator meetings
- Conducts clinical research in compliance with all applicable regulations, including GCPs and company SOPs
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in related field
- 1-2 years of clinical trials/research experience is required
HealthcareView all jobs at Pharmaron
Get fresh Clinical Research Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.