Associate Bioanalytical Scientist, Radiocarbon
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come Join Our Growing Team!
We are looking for a Associate Bioanalytical Scientist to support our 14C Bioanalytical Lab on a full-time basis in our Germantown, MD facility. This position is responsible for carrying out sample analysis and data processing within stated timeframes and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Company policies. Contributes to the laboratory and equipment maintenance to ensure efficient operations.
What The Job Entails:
- Participate in day-to-day operation of the Laboratory, the analysis of samples and associated duties.
- Responsible for handling and processing of biological samples including competent handling and pipetting technique.
- Prepare/review data tables and reports within Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Ensure adequate levels of reference materials, control matrix, and project-specific consumables and resources are available to meet the objectives of the study.
- Prepare/review forms and SOPs.
- Assist in training personnel in the operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Assist in data processing, QC checking and data compilation.
- Comply always with the Laboratory Safety Policy.
- Comply always with company Standard Operating Procedures unless specifically varied in the validation or sample analysis plan.
- Perform sample preparation procedures using extraction techniques including protein precipitation, solid phase extraction and liquid-liquid extraction etc.
- Basic operation and routine maintenance of HPLC and general laboratory equipment
- Basic operation and routine maintenance of liquid scintillation counter, sample oxidizer, and elemental analyzer
Required Education, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in related field + 1-year experience OR Master of Science in related field with no experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience of working with HPLCs, specifically Agilent 1200s
- Hands on experience working with LSC and Oxidizer.
ScienceView all jobs at Pharmaron
Get fresh Bioanalytics jobs daily straight to your inbox!