Pharmapacks, is a leading e-commerce company with a proprietary tech platform that empowers Brands with a complete and cost-effective logistics, fulfillment, marketing and sales solution. Pharmapacks sells both direct-to-consumer on Pharmapacks.com and through its partner websites, including Amazon, Walmart.com, eBay amongst others. Pharmapacks serves as a “launch pad” for emerging brands by giving a select amount of lesser-known brands access to the Pharmapacks e-commerce platform and consumer base. This enables brands to focus on product research and development, while Pharmapacks strategically sets competitive price points and builds a connection between the consumer and the brand.
We are looking for an entry level Junior Graphic Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented problem solver with a strong work ethic and an eye for design. This position offers extensive room for growth. You have the desire to learn, develop, and advance in design; are able to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment; ensure that deadlines are met; and work effectively under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Act as a support system for the in-house creative team helping to build out graphic and production work
- Format existing artwork for banners, emails, digital ads, social media graphics, presentation decks, and more based on templates
- Ability to work off existing brand guidelines and assets
- Organize and maintain creative assets
- Work and collaborate closely with our Creative Department
- 0-2 years of design experience
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Receptive to feedback and direction
- Effective project time management
- Strong multi-tasking skills working in a team environment
- Work in multiple channels including digital, social media, and print
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Photo retouching
- Video Editing
- Sense of humor
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field
Seniority level: Junior-Mid level
Employment type: Full-time
Must provide a resume and a link to your portfolio to be considered.