Delivery / Technical Project Manager - Contract to Hire
Pharmacy Services and Products Company Greensboro, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a growing company seeking to build a technology team to support our business, our customers, and our patients. As we build out this team, we are seeking a contract to hire employee to implement a 3rd party technology solution.
An ideal candidate would be self-directed, team-focused, and highly organized. This individual will work with leaders and our outside partner to create & manage a project timeline, gather business requirements, and execute to the overall strategy. A willingness to take ownership of a project backlog, an ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders, and experience in the healthcare provider space is desired.
We are excited to welcome new members to our expanding team.
- Plan and implement a sizeable IT project
- Responsible for managing the project backlog and/or executing a test strategy
- Work with leaders to evaluate the third-party solution, as appropriate and needed
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Own the project’s backlog, ensuring user stories are captured and test cases are successfully executed
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of the project
- Effectively communicate overall project status and progress to key stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Real-world experience leading Agile projects (Scrum or Kanban)
- Experience implementing 3rd-party SaaS products within an organization
- Hands-on experience using Azure DevOps or similar Agile Project Management Tools for managing backlogs
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills to share user story acceptance criteria and test case results with both business and technology-focused team members
- Experience in the healthcare provider space with specific emphasis on working knowledge of EMR/EHR systems (preferred)
About our Company
We believe that good health is a state of independence where each person has the capacity to live a long, happy and active life. To this end, we aim to deliver the type of care patients need to regain this independence by delivering effective, efficient and sustainable pharmaceutical care.
Pay: commensurate with experience
Pharmacy Services and Products CompanyWhy Work Here?
This is a company where you can make a difference. Your input matters. Your ideas will be heard. We're growing and we need your help.
UpStream is an organization designed by health care providers to help care for chronically ill patients. Managing a patient's medical protocols isn't easy, especially if the patient lacks personal advocates. The UpStream PTM and their team become the patient's advocate taking great care to make sure they're following prescribed protocols to live a productive and active life.