Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills at a company focused on improving patient lives?
We are a growing company seeking to build a finance team to support our business, our customers, and our patients. An ideal candidate would be self-directed, highly organized, and detail-oriented. Since this individual will work to resolve AR and AP related questions, strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and communication skills are preferred.
This is a full-time position, and we are excited to welcome new members to our expanding team.
- Manage accounts payables and receivables
- Set up and manage vendors within QuickBooks
- Create published monthly dates for vendor payments
- Compile monthly CCM billing time and generate respective invoices for each practice
- Work with finance company on invoice submission
- Monitor company banking transactions (make, track, & report deposits)
- Physician sales cash reconciliation & deposits
- Pharmacy cash reconciliation & deposits
- Process and validate incoming payments, enter data, and resolve discrepancies as they arise
- Monitor credit card balances and process credit card payments
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements
- Input entries into general ledger
- Provide general filing, clerical, and other help
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- QuickBooks certification or 3+ years experience working within the application
- 3+ years' experience in a bookkeeping or accounting role
- Competency navigating and using Microsoft Office products
About our Company
We believe that good health is a state of independence where each person has the capacity to live a long, happy and active life. To this end, we aim to deliver the type of care patients need to regain this independence by delivering effective, efficient and sustainable pharmaceutical care.
Salary: commensurate with experience
Pharmacy Services and Products Company
Why Work Here?
Exciting and fast-paced growing healthcare company