Pharmacy Investigators and Consultants is looking for a multi-talented data developer to help with developing and maintaining a variety of systems. We are a small company working in the pharmacy benefit space with a focus on fraud detection and auditing. You will be responsible in large part for the management and deployment of a wide variety of cloud infrastructure, and will also spend time working on a variety of data driven and development related tasks. Day to day work will be almost entirely work from home with a need for occasional travel. There is no minimum amount of experience, and the ideal candidate will have a willingness to learn and develop new skills.
• Work both independently and collaboratively on longer term development projects
• Comfortable communicating with clients and other stakeholders
• Communicate and collaborate with PIC’s existing Data Scientist on projects
• Handle minor maintenance requests across our products
• Work on developing automation and tools to enable the consultants and auditors to more efficiently do their job. (These tools can vary from Excel macros, to simple scripts, to working on adding integrations to existing products)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Python development experience
- We use: web servers (Flask), data pipelines (PySpark), and data analytics (Pandas)
- SQL experience
- Strong Excel skills
• Experience building on and using AWS (especially Glue, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, and handling VPC’s with private subnets)
• Knowledge of C#(ASP.NET)
• Previous experience dealing with Protected Health Information
CANNOT ACCEPT CANDIDATES ON A F-1 VISA!
• Medical, dental, vision, life, paid vacation, and retirement savings with match
Pharmacy Investigators & Consultant
Why Work Here?Fast growing health care company targeting fraud - how cool is that?
Intellectually challenging, great team of people, growing company and industry, can lead to a profession, work from home