The Data entry Technician Supervisor position oversees the supervision of all of the Data entry Technician department’s team members.
Job Description and Expectations
1. Must hold a valid current tech license in the state of Maryland.
2. Management experience is highly preferred.
3. LTC experience is preferred.
4. Knowledge of QS/1 and Docutrack is preferred.
5. Ability to lead a team.
6. Manages the department to ensure all workflow procedures are implemented.
7. Develops, Monitors and reports on staff workflow and efficiency.
8. Makes recommendations and implements solutions to problems or challenges with in their division.
9. Ensures the team is adhering to company policy as well as federal and state regulations.
10. Hires, trains, develops and praises staff effectively.
11. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consults with Human Resources as appropriate.
12. Keeps up to date with client roster, Changes in processes and industry regulations.
13. Conduct monthly meetings with all direct reports.
14. Coach all team members when necessary.
15. Work with Special Care General Manager/Pharmacist in Charge to help strategize and plan the department’s future.
16. Stay up to date on all industry and insurance regulations
17. Attendance monitoring for the department and herself.
18. Scheduling and making sure all shifts are covered within the salary budget for the Data Entry department.
19. Meeting productivity standards set forth and creating new workflow processes to increase productivity.
20. Maintaining the cross training plan with a timeline.
21. Maintaining and updating a manual for all tasks performed in a data technician’s position, and having a task checklist to be completed with every tech.
This position is directly responsible for leading and managing the data entry technicians.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Hours of Work
Flexible schedule is required. 45 hours per week with one shift until 6pm and another until 7pm. Must also work one weekend a month and if working the weekend, you will not need to work one of the late shifts during the week.
This position may require up to 10% travel.