Join our team! Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. We foster a corporate culture that rewards creative, practical, and dedicated employees that respond rapidly to both market and customer needs. If you’re interested in an employment opportunity with us we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!
Performs repetitive & routine tasks as per established standards and as directed by supervisors. Measured against expectations including productivity standards consistent with high product quality. Receives on the job training.
Prior experience and qualifications desired:
- Experience working in Manufacturing Environment (Preferred but not required)
- Experience working Assembly line and/or Packaging (Preferred but not required)
Monday- Friday 2nd Shift 3:00PM-11:30PM
Special skills: Must have ability to communicate in English OR Spanish.
Duties and Responsibilities: Job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Knowledge of IMI products, part numbers and components
- Understand and follow IMI and cGMP procedures required to assemble and inspect product to specification
- Build Quality into all aspects of the work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Recognize common manufacturing defects
- Set-up and operate all scheduled workstation
- Learn new manufacturing techniques if required
- Other duties as appropriate
Physical mental demands:
- Must possess basic communication skills
- Must be alert, able to concentrate, use good judgment.
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time, perform repetitive tasks and possess analytical skills
- Majority of time spent standing, sitting
- Occasional bending, reaching and manual dexterity required.
- Moderate lifting up to 25 pounds