Sales Support Representative
Pharmaceutical Strategies Urbandale, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Sales Support Representative
* 8 WEEK ASSIGNMENT - OPPORTUNITY TO GO PERM OR BE EXTENDED BUT NOT GUARANTEED*
Location: Urbandale, Iowa - 3100 100th St. Urbandale, Iowa 50322 -
Contractor will report to Iowa Facility everyday
Notes from HL: Must reside within a daily commutable distance of the assigned market office in Urbandale, IA
Are you passionate about contributing to the well-being of the Medicare population? Would you like to provide support to an active and fast-paced team of sales professionals? If so, the Sales Support Representative provides effective sales administrative support to assist the team with bringing new members onboard and retaining the customers we serve. This position performs advanced administrative, operational and customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
In this role you will support a Manager of Sales Administration, Senior Manager of Medicare Sales, a Director and 27 Medicare Sales Representatives, as well as, our external agents. Decisions require good time management to prioritize requests, create and organize processes to complete administrative tasks and projects. This role requires an independent thinker who can rely upon their own judgment to meet work deadlines. This role works in collaboration with other teams and departments.
Some duties include: drafting reports and correspondence; compiling and completing standard calculations for reporting statistics; gathering industry data on competitors; confirming the status of orders and helping resolve customer complaints; maintaining up-to-date customer records; collating marketing materials and preparing information needed for team meetings; answering phones and completing general administrative duties as needed. Coordinate the day-to-day operations of a retail center. Welcome and triage members.
• Previous administrative experience
• Great with computers including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, with at least an intermediate level skillset using Excel
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Must be self-motivated and outgoing with a positive attitude and professional etiquette.
• Must be able to lift boxes up to 40 lbs. – position requires organizing, loading and unloading products and Medicare materials used during Annual Election Period (AEP)
• This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
• Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
• Must reside within a daily commutable distance of the assigned market office in Urbandale, IA
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree.
• 1-3 years of experience working in sales, marketing or a related field
• Healthcare or insurance industry experience.
• Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both English and an additional language without limitations or assistance
Pharmaceutical Strategies is a recruiting firm that specializes in the placement of professionals in pharmacies, hospitals, healthcare organizations and life sciences companies. We offer contract and direct hire services and work all over the U.S. Over the last 16 years, we have become a premier provider of talent.