Our client in Haverhill, MA is looking for a Pharmacy Call Centre Representative.. This is a long term contract position (possible temp to hire). If interested, please apply to this ad or send your resume and contact details with the job # and job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Pharmacy Call Centre Representative
Location: Haverhill, MA
Contact details: email@example.com
· Picking of prescriptions for patients going through fertility treatment
· Standing on feet all day picking medications, labelling them, and prepping them for the pharmacist
· No Data Entry
· Each work week workers will be scheduled a mix of 4 Evening Shifts and 1 Day Shift
o 4 Days a Week Scheduled to Work 12:30pm - 9:00pm
o 1 Day a Week Scheduled to Work 9:00am - 5:30pm
o The one day shift will vary week to week.
· Every 4-5 weeks, a worker will be scheduled to come in on the weekend (Saturday) and will have a day off during the week (Saturday schedule is 9:00am to 6:00pm)
Schedules are released week to week
· Prefer to see candidates with Pharm Tech experience and holds a Massachusetts Pharm Tech License.
· If candidate does not have a current Massachusetts Registration with the Board of
· Pharmacy, they will need to obtain a Tech Trainee license prior to starting.
· Candidates that are selected for hire can take the required photo and have the paperwork notarize at the Byfield site before starting. Turnaround is about 2 weeks or longer.
· If the candidate’s registration has expired, they will need to contact the BOD prior to starting to have it reinstated.