- Follow daily packaging assignments.
- Complete extemporaneous packaging assignments as needed.
- Clean work station and replenish all supplies.
- Clean machine with alcohol between each medication packaging Hand/Strip/Card packaging Double-check accuracy of all medications before beginning the packaging process.
- Record all quantities and expiration dates in the designated log area.
- Obtain pharmacist check.
- Place completed stock on shelf and return any unused medication to the appropriate area in the pharmacy.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
Required- State and national licensing are required.