Our client in Springdale, OH is looking for a Pharmacy Technician/ Bilingual
This is a long term consulting position. If interested, Please apply to this ad or send your resume and contact details with the job #42291
and job title in the subject line to and firstname.lastname@example.org also can call 617-398-2752.
Position: Pharmacy Technician/ Bilingual (Remote)
Job Location: Springdale, OH
The Pharmacy Specialist contributes to the success of Humana’s business strategy by collecting and entering broad based information required for timely and accurate processing of prior authorizations for prescription for our members.
As a Specialist, you will:
• Process Prior Authorizations via inbound calls to Humana departments
• Interact with Physician's offices, Members, Long Term Care Facilities and Hospitals (via phone)
• Facilitate the “Perfect Experience” for Members and Providers (via phone)
• Facilitate positive service and pharmaceutical outcomes
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPHT)
• Strong data entry skills and ability to work with multiple programs at the same time.
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule including some nights. Rotating Saturday schedule (currently 9 am to 1 pm). Daily rotating shifts with 5 pm, 6 pm and 8 pm end times.
• Ability to solve problems and encourage others in collaborative problem solving.
• Self-directed, but also able to work well in a group.
• A positive, proactive attitude, energetic, highly motivated and a self-starter.
• Work ethic that is focused, accurate and highly productive.
• Must be a critical thinker: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a hospital or retail pharmacy setting
• Proficient with MS Office products
• Bilingual (English and Spanish)
HOURS: Monday through Friday for 8 hours. Candidates will work their shift between the hours of noon and 11 pm. Schedule will be determined during the interview with the leader.