Overview: As a Pharmacy Technician in a growing segment of healthcare, home infusion services, you will work with cutting edge technology compounding specialized and complex therapies that are administered to patients in their homes.
- Product preparation, compounding sterile products, and maintaining the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements.
- Documentation of IV admixture and clean room suite sterility testing.
- Complete order entry and refills under the supervision of the pharmacist.
- Inventory management and storage, complete appropriate documentation, such as labels, log sheets and reports.
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
Shift: M-F 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Temp to hire.
- At least 1 year experience compounding IV admixtures as a pharmacy technician.
- Basic computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- HS Diploma/GED