DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Prospect for new business to drive profitable growth and expansion, research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
· Qualify leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
· Establish and develop new business through cold calling, networking, telemarketing and referrals, making outbound calls to potential clients.
· Interface with Account Executive team to successfully close, develop, manage, and grow accounts.
· Understand and be able to fully articulate the organization’s unique value proposition to fit client needs and offer tailored solutions and support.
· Clearly assess and capture the needs of prospective clients, define and present the exceptional value that the organization’s solutions will deliver in order to address the identified challenges, thoroughly answering any questions from the client.
· Close sales and work with the client through the closing process.
· Create and maintain a database (in Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective clients and their information.
· Monitor and record weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
· Facilitate sharing of knowledge and best practices across the team.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
· Ability to assess and capture the needs of prospective clients and define the unique value solutions will deliver to address the identified challenges.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to call, connect, interact, and summarize complex information.
· Ability to simplify concepts, making it easy to explain information to prospective clients.
· Strong ability to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently, and work independently or as a member of a team.
· Ability to adapt quickly to changes in scope or direction and be flexible to adopting changes quickly.
REQUIREMENTS and PREFERENCES:
· Must be energetic, well-spoken, persuasive, goal-oriented, and eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories, leading to increased revenue.
· EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
· Must be self-motivated and self-directed.
· High school degree or equivalent required.
· Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close is required.
· In-depth understanding of company services and position in the industry required.
· Must have the tenacity to handle rejection and continue work with a positive attitude prior to reaching out to the next potential client.
· Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience in healthcare solutions or related services setting highly preferred.
· Knowledge of healthcare industry challenges, drivers, and economics preferred.
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
· Prior experience in a sales role in healthcare solutions or related services setting highly preferred.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Equal Opportunity Employer that Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. The organization is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
· Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
· The employee is exposed to outside weather conditions when traveling.