First some information about our openings:
- The pharmacy technician department assists patients by interpreting physician’s orders, processing prescriptions, data entry, insurance billing verifications, etc.
- We are looking for professional employees with superb attention to detail and data entry accuracy.
3 days of 9-5:30 (or 8-4:30) and 2 days of 12:30-9 (or 1:30-10).
Then once every four weeks you would have weekend hours of Saturday 9-6 and Sunday 10-4
Training would be first 4 weeks on 9-5:30 shift.
Weekend shifts are 9-6 on Saturdays and 10-4 on Sundays.
So, on the week rotation where they worked a weekend, it would be either a Saturday or a Sunday, not both, and they would receive a day off during the week to compensate. If it is on a Saturday, they receive a day off the week before their Saturday. If it is a Sunday, they receive a day off the week following the Sunday.
- These are full time positions and part time positions are not available.
- Massachusetts law requires applicants have or can obtain a pharmacy technician license for this role after hire. The first level is a trainee license, then a state license, then a national CPHT certification. CPHT certification is not required but is preferred. Trainee license then state license as applicable is required to work in the role but candidates do not have to have before they start.
- Candidates who accept a position must be able to successfully pass a background check, nicotine, and drug screen.