· Receives in-bound communications from facilities, customers, and pharmacy personnel. Document in real-time, call details within CRM with accuracy. Responsible for following the specific dialogue boxes within CRM to obtain pertinent facts, and information. Document concerns relating to the performance and service of the pharmacies as they work with the facilities. CSR will follow-up on all issues, and serves as key point of contact and SME between the client and PharMerica. They are also responsible for ensuring all customer interactions are handled professionally and positively. This ensures customer satisfaction and positive customer experience.
· Determines type of inquiry, documenting issue into CRM database, assigning each issue by functional area (e.g., CFS, IV Services, Account Management, and Clinical) for investigation, resolution, and follow-up.
· Works with other functional areas to resolve customer issues, documents case information into CRM and the AS400 as required.
· Works with Pharmacy Directors, and the CBSO to resolve customer concerns and issues.
· Works with associates in other functional areas, regional account management representatives, and regional operations to resolve customer service problems.
· Performs other duties as assigned (e.g., Price Quotes, Consultant Pharmacist calls), etc.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.