- $100,000 to $120,000 Yearly (plus commission)
Rapidly expanding Pharmaceutical Contract Development and Manufacturing site has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their dynamic team! Company offers a very competitive compensation & benefits package as well as a positive and collaborative work environment.
The Sr. Project Manager is the primary and critical interface with clients regarding both existing and potential projects. Cross functional responsibility for facilitating and managing completion of all required elements of the project strategy.
- Serve as the main point of contact for internal and external clients throughout the manufacturing process
- Lead role in determining specific client requirements
- Ensure that client expectations are managed and met
- Negotiate acceptance of scope changes with client
- Manage project scope, critical path, timeline and budget of multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Manage communications such as conference calls and meetings with clients to ensure a positive relationship
- Maintain detailed meeting minutes for internal and external use and send out as appropriate
- Establish practical, achievable, realistic timelines/goals with internal and external project teams
- Identify scope creep and create scope change document with input from appropriate functional groups including business development
- Responsible for identifying potential problems in meeting commitments
- Resolve potential shortfalls in meeting commitments first by working internally with the team so commitment can be made, or if it not feasible, contacting the client as soon as possible to renegotiate a new commitment that they can accept.
- Develop project risk management plan
- Coordinate with Finance to obtain project financials to hold project close-out meeting.
- Establish and report on essential project metrics (such as variance) and elevate issues/risks to senior and executive management
- Manage revenue forecast for projects
- Participate in revenue notification process and complete invoice notifications as required
- Manage and communicate client needs and expectations to project team
- Work with employees to ensure that commitments made to clients are realistic and achievable
- Coordinate with business development and/or client to ensure appropriate information and materials are provided to facilitate kick-off of project
- Effectively schedule, facilitate and manage team meetings and ensure that proper communication regarding the project is appropriately elevated and distributed.
- Influence/motivate team members to enact project plans and achieve goals
- Mentor team members and encourage positive team atmosphere
- Lead projects in alignment with company policies and FDA guidelines.
- Assist in department standardization
- Provide training/mentorship to project team members as needed
- Minimum 3 years of Project Management experience
- Minimum 3 years of Pharmaceutical industry experience. CDMO or CMO industry experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific field, Advanced degree preferred
- Good working knowledge of cGMP Guidelines and FDA regulations as well as an ability to understand company policies, SOPs, and Safety/OSHA policies
- Proficient in the use of common office software including SmartSheet, MS Projects (or equivalent alternate PM software), Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Proficient understanding of project management practices; including project initiating, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling, and closeout
- PMP certification is strongly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build client relationship
- Showcase Leadership skills
- Strong stakeholder management and conflict management abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and work ethic
Pharmaceutical Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO)Doylestown, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.