Patient Advocates needed for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Laguna Hills, CA.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for handling member, client and provider inquiries (Balance Bills and appeals) based upon an assigned client base
- Addressing member calls related to balance billing situations, educating of the process and negotiations for closing out the balance bills.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Skilled in working with facilities, providers through negotiations and helping guide patients related to balance billing claim issues .
- Baccalaureate degree (BA/BS) from an accredited college or university
- Background in healthcare claims management environment including provider negotiation, hospital billing, claims adjudication and administration or the ability to interpret benefit plans
- One year(s) minimum insurance company/TPA/hospital experiences, with emphasis in claims, fee schedules, and contracting, and/or external vendor relationship management preferred.
What’s In It For You?
- Join a fast growing Healthcare Technology company
- Great pay and benefits
Recruiter: Marine Kokoshyan
Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology Company