- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Division │ Department: PharmaLogic Idaho Falls LLC
Position Title: Facility Manager
Reports To: Associate Director of Theragnostics
The Facility Manager will play an essential role in leading site operations in routine manufacturing of radiopharmaceuticals. The position will oversee and train staff in the production of radiopharmaceuticals in addition to providing site leadership to meet company goals and leading a customer focused business.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
· Oversee and trains staff in the production of radiopharmaceuticals under 21CFR211 guidelines.
· Operates a facility that meets FDA cGMP, NRC radiation safety, and other applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
· Manages and coordinates production schedules to meet customer orders.
· Trained and qualified in all aspects of cGMP production, and able to assist with production where required.
· Hire, train, develop and manage the performance of staff.
· Oversees inventory management, facility maintenance, equipment maintenance, and calibration.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Job Requirements │ Skills │ Education:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in an appropriate scientific or engineering field of study is required. Preferred fields of study include Microbiology, Biology, Medical Technology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, or Engineering.
- An advanced degree, in addition to the required science or engineering education, is a plus.
- At least 5 years of work experience in pharmaceutical and/or medical device microbiology laboratories required with sterile/non-sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing preferred.
- Familiarity with a cGMP manufacturing environment and working with FDA cGMP 21CFR211 guidelines required.
- Experience managing teams in a matrixed organization. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience with HPLC, radiochemistry synthesis, US FDA cGMP, Radiation Safety Principles, Isotopes production and analytical equipment troubleshooting and maintenance a plus.
- Superior teamwork, multi-tasking and time/project management skills.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, presentation and computer/PC skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Suite and related software).
- Ability to work varying shifts.
- Required are a mechanical aptitude; manual dexterity for manipulating small items; ability to lift between 16 to 50 lbs. and to handle frequent crawling, stooping, crouching and kneeling; ability to analyze situations, set priorities and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; effective organizational skills; a commitment to continuous learning;
- An ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Job Type: Full-time
· 401(k) matching
· Dental insurance
· Health insurance
· Health savings account
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Relocation assistance
· Retirement plan
· Vision insurance
· Monday to Friday
· Bachelor's (or equivalent experience)
· CGMP: 5 years (Preferred)
· Management: 1 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Site Based
4077 N Commerce Circle Idaho FallsIdaho Falls, ID
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?