RECENT COLLEGE GRADS WANTED! Training provided.
We are looking for HIGHLY motivated individuals who are willing to learn and grow within the healthcare industry. The Territory Manager position is a remote position that requires travel within your designated territory and additional travel for our National Sales Meeting.
The Territory Manager plays an integral role in the growth and development of sales for our company. This individual will be responsible for selling and servicing pharmacy customers. Services include the customer’s actual inventory, preparing the pharmaceuticals for return and coordinating the shipping of the return. The Territory Manager is responsible for maintaining current customers and growing their customer base by prospecting new customers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales of pharmaceutical returns and disposal services to pharmacies with in your given territory.
- Completion of the sales cycle: prospecting, acquisition, closing and maintaining accounts.
- Participate in proposals, RFPs, bids and presentations.
- Conduct meetings and training sessions with customers to keep them informed of our company products and services.
- Maintain reports in CRM to measure individual performance.
- Work with Regional Manager to develop sales forecasts.
- This position requires heavy travel within your territory (40 - 60% locally).
- This position reports to a Regional Manager.
- Lift 20 – 30lb boxes
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 0-1 years in Business to Business sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office applications. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A strong sense of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Base Salary
- Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA)
- Uncapped Bonus potential and Stretch Bonus
- Expense Package: Corporate Credit Card for travel, gas, etc.
- Monthly Auto Allowance
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, STD & LTD
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Work remotely
- Travel to Florida for our National Sales Meeting
PharmaLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V.