PharmaLink, Inc. Birmingham, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RECENT COLLEGE GRADS WANTED! Training provided.
We are looking for HIGHLY motivated individuals who are willing to learn and grow within the healthcare industry. The Territory Manager position is a remote position that requires travel within your designated territory and additional travel for our National Sales Meeting.
The Territory Manager plays an integral role in the growth and development of sales for our company. This individual will be responsible for selling and servicing pharmacy customers. Services include the customer’s actual inventory, preparing the pharmaceuticals for return and coordinating the shipping of the return. The Territory Manager is responsible for maintaining current customers and growing their customer base by prospecting new customers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales of pharmaceutical returns and disposal services to pharmacies with in your given territory.
- Completion of the sales cycle: prospecting, acquisition, closing and maintaining accounts.
- Participate in proposals, RFPs, bids and presentations.
- Conduct meetings and training sessions with customers to keep them informed of our company products and services.
- Maintain reports in CRM to measure individual performance.
- Work with Regional Manager to develop sales forecasts.
- This position requires heavy travel within your territory (40 - 60% locally).
- This position reports to a Regional Manager.
- Lift 20 – 30lb boxes
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 0-1 years in Business to Business sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office applications. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A strong sense of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Base Salary of $40k annually + BONUS + Car Allowance
- Expected total compensation = $60k - $80k
- Expense Package: Corporate Credit Card for travel, gas, etc.
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, STD & LTD, plus additional voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Work remotely
- Travel to Florida for our National Sales Meeting
PharmaLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V.
PharmaLink, Inc.Why Work Here?
We are growing! Great culture and atmosphere to work in!
PharmaLink, Inc. is the nation's premier Pharmaceutical Reverse Logistics and Disposal provider. With services spanning the complete spectrum of the pharmaceutical supply chain, we have a 360 degree view of the needs of all businesses involved in the delivery of healthcare. From a reverse logistics perspective, we deliver impactful solutions that trim cycle time while safely removing unwanted product from marketplace. Our simple user interfaces are backed by a powerful enterprise infrastructure, producing accurate processing and quality analytics that optimize business decision and increase bottom line. This is all achieved while adhering to stringent regulatory guidelines at the state and federal level. With customizable solutions available for any size client, PharmaLink is the choice provider for pharmaceutical return and disposal solutions.
8285 Bryan Dairy Rd Ste 200 LargoBirmingham, AL