The Senior Manager of National Accounts is responsible for managing strategic customer accounts at a national level, maximizing all opportunities for sales within the accounts. This role will create and build client relationships, develop and facilitate the proposal process for specific clients including budget and pricing development, proposal writing, contract negotiations and presentations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Seeking opportunities for business development within a defined area or sector.
- Responsible for heading up expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing customers.
- Networking within national accounts in order to secure all business opportunities.
- Ensuring internal company functions give the highest level of customer service to national accounts.
- Holding regular monthly meetings with internal stake holders about key accounts.
- Taking a proactive approach to account management.
- Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the customer.
- Holding business reviews to assess opportunities for sales.
- Creating, negotiating and closing agreements.
- Partnering with VP of Corporate Strategy & Business Development to devise and implement a strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience managing national accounts for a similar company.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winner new business.
- Vast knowledge of pharmaceutical logistics, distribution, and dispensing marketplace.
- Proven relationships throughout the pharmaceutical supply chain.
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical payor systems and reimbursement
- Strong understanding of Enterprise level technology, systems, integration points, and client onboarding processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of growing business within large accounts.
- Proven track record of success in sales leadership with the ability to meet deadline and quotas.
- Strong prospecting, relationship building, and customer service skills with the ability to recognize and solve customer issues in a timely fashion as well as the ability to maintain strong working relationships with employees.
- Requires frequent travel (up to 50%) and the ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field and minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Salary position
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, STD & LTD, plus additional voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Work remotely
Why Work Here?PharmaLink, Inc. is the nation's premier Pharmaceutical Reverse Logistics and Disposal provider. With services spanning the complete spectrum of the pharmaceutical supply chain, we have a 360 degree view of the needs of all businesses involved in the delivery of healthcare. From a reverse logistics perspective, we deliver impactful solutions that trim cycle time while safely removing unwanted product from marketplace. Our simple user interfaces are backed by a powerful enterprise infrastructure, producing accurate processing and quality analytics that optimize business decision and increase bottom line. This is all achieved while adhering to stringent regulatory guidelines at the state and federal level. With customizable solutions available for any size client, PharmaLink is the choice provider for pharmaceutical return and disposal solutions.
We are growing! Great culture and atmosphere to work in!